Deadlines & Cancellations
- Deadline to preregister at the discounted registration fee — $145 for members, $245 for non-members, $50 for spouses. That's $40 off the regular registration fee and $80 off the on-site fee.
- Deadline to preregister and remain eligible for a full refund if your cancellation is received by June 5.
- Deadline for hotel room reservations at the $134 convention rate. Rooms at this rate will likely be sold-out before this date so book your rooms today. Click on Hotel Info/Reservations in the left-side menu for reservation details.
- Deadline for preregistration at the regular convention registration fees — $185 for members, $285 for non-members, $75 for spouses. Registration forms and payment must be received by THAA no later than 5:00 pm, June 5. Following this date, you must register at the door — $225 for members, $325 for non-members, $100 for spouses.
- Deadline for cancellations. Cancellation emails to email@example.com must be received no later than 5:00 pm, June 5. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after June 5.
- Preregistration is closed. Register at-the door only. No refunds issued for cancellations.
- All cancellations must be emailed to THAA at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm June 5. No refunds will be issued for any cancellations received after June 5.
- If you preregister by May 15, and cancel by June 5, you will receive a full refund.
- If you preregister after May 15, and cancel by June 5, you will receive a full refund less a $50 fee.
So, preregister by May 15 and reserve the right to cancel without penalty through June 5!