Preregistration Is Closed
Preregistration for the conveniton is now closed.
On-site registration begins at 8:00 am on June 23.
To preregister, click on this picture of the registration form, print the form, and complete the information requested.
If paying by check, mail your form and payment to
THAA, P. O. Box 476, Austin, TX 78767-0476.
If paying by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express only), you may fax your form with credit card information to 512-477-1991 or mail it to the P. O. box above. Do not fax your form if paying by check. Registration forms received without the proper fee payment will be discarded.
There is no invoicing for registration fees.
Spouses attending any convention function, including either session of the trade show, are required to register. Spouse registration includes all convention events. Dispensers who are married to each other cannot register one as a spouse. Also, no daily registration fees are offered for this convention.
Registration & Cancellation Deadlines
- Deadline to register at the discounted registration fees — $145 for members, $245 for non-members,
- Deadline to register and remain eligible for a full refund if cancellation is received by June 13.
- Deadline for preregistration at regular registration fees — $185 for members, $285 for non-members, $75 for spouses. Registration forms and payment must be received by THAA no later than 5:00 pm, June 13. After that, you must register at the door — $225 for members, $325 for non-members, $100 for spouses.
- Deadline for cancellations. Cancellation emails to email@example.com must be received no later than 5:00 pm, June 13. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received on or after June 13.
- Preregistration is closed. Registration at the door only. No refunds issued for cancellations made after this date.
What's Included In Your Registration Fee
Full registration fees include all convention events for one person, and the following major items:
• 10 CE hours from top industry speakers approved for Texas license renewal and BC-HIS.
• 10 networking functions with other dispensers, manufacturers, and suppliers.
• Free admission to the 2107 Southwest Regional Trade Show.
• Friday afternoon’s opening reception with food and open bar.
• Continental breakfast and buffet luncheon on Saturday.
• Morning and afternoon CE hospitality breaks on Saturday.
• Access to THAA 2017 Silent Auction bidding.
That's less than $15 per CE hour with breakfast, lunch, reception, hospitality breaks, and trade show included.